Massachusetts Department of Public Health
Center for Birth Defects Research and PreventionApplication Deadline: May 1, 2013
Detailed Job Posting
- Develop, improve, and evaluate the new public health surveillance system based on grant specifications and requirements.
- Conduct both cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses on the data gathered.
- Document datasets, program code, and related materials to ensure reproducibility of work, including an audit trail for programming.
- Interpret, report, present and publish results of analyses.
- Provide leadership to assist program staff to frame questions and hypotheses suitable for investigation within the grant collaborative.
- Investigate validity and reliability of the data collected.
- Participate in planning and collection of additional data as needed.
- Assist in the preparation and conduct of cost analyses, as deemed feasible.
- Determine appropriate statistical tests.