THEME: Big Data, Emergent Threats and Decision-Making in Security Informatics
- Big Data in Security Informatics
- Emergent Threats
- Decision-Making in Security Informatics.
- Dr. Joseph Kielman - Department of Homeland Security
- Dr. CAPT Dylan Schmorrow/LT David Combs - US Office of the Sec. of Defense
- Dr. William Burns - Decision Science Research Institute Inc.
- Dr. Pietro Michelucci - Strategic Analysis, Inc.
- Evaluating Visualization in Support of Analytical Reasoning and Decision
- Making for Cybersecurity. Organizing institution: Innovative Analytics.
- Signature Discovery for Intelligence and Security.
- Organizing institution: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- Social Media Analytics. Organizing institutions: Boeing, Chinese Academy of
- Sciences, and the University of Arizona.
- Funding Opportunities in Intelligence and Security Informatics. Panelists: Various funding agency program managers.
- Open Source Indicators and Predicting the News. Panelists: Jason Matheny (IARPA) and Open Source Indicators Program PIs
- Security and Information Assurance. Panelists: Dewey Houck (Boeing), Nick Multari (PNNL); Steven Yau (ASU)
- May 1 - Early Registration Deadline: registration info http://isiconference2013.org/pgs/registration.php
- June 4-7 Conference