1. Conference call - Introduce the Syndromic Surveillance Meaningful Use: Inpatient and Ambulatory Clinical Data project: November 30, 2011, 2:00-4:00 pm ET
2. In-person meeting #1 - Review stakeholder input, identify preliminary recommendations: December 4-5, 2011
3. Conference call - Refine preliminary recommendations: December 21, 2011 (tentative)
4. Conference call - Review draft preliminary recommendation report: January 25, 2012 (tentative)
5. In-person meeting #2 - Document business processes: February 14-15, 2012 (tentative)
6. Conference call - Review preliminary stakeholder comments: March 7, 2012 (tentative)
7. In-person meeting #3 - Refine recommendations for provisional report: April 10-11, 2012 (tentative)
8. Conference call - Review draft provisional recommendation report: May 16, 2012 (tentative)
9. Conference call - Review provisional stakeholder comments: July 18, 2012 (tentative)
10. Conference call - Review draft final recommendation report: August 8, 2012 (tentative)
Workgroup members may be asked to attend additional conference calls, review materials, and provide feedback throughout the process. Follow-up e-mail communications or conference calls will be required.
Self-nominations are welcome. Third-party nominations must indicate that the individual has been contacted and is willing to serve. To be considered for appointment to the Workgroup, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Workgroup Nomination":
✓ completed Nomination Form
✓ one-page letter of interest highlighting experience relevant to the expertise described above and involvement in national public health, healthcare, or medical informatics associations
✓ curriculum vitae or resume listing relevant experience
Deadline for submission: All nominations must be submitted electronically via the online submission form by 9:00 pm ET on Friday, November 11, 2011.