- Suite for Automated Global Electronic Biosurveillance (also known as open-ESSENCE)
- Assessment tools to meet the core capacities of the surveillance goal of the 2005 International Health Regulations (IHRs)
- BioSense 2.0 Governance
- Community of Innovators in Epidemiology and Public Health Informatics (coi-EPHI)
- National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) ePublic Health/Informatics
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Syndromic Surveillance
- EpiCanvas Infectious Disease Weather Map
- Gossamerhealth.org: Open-source collection and organization of surveillance data
- ISDS Committees – Education and Training, Global Outreach Committee, Public Health Practice, and Research
16 October 2012
Highlight 2012 Pre-Conference Workshop: Swap Meet
The Swap Meet is an annual Pre-Conference Workshop session that is extremely popular among Pre-Conference Workshop participants. It is an exciting opportunity for attendees to walk around to tables and informally discuss topics and systems with system developers, system users, and experts. One 2011 participant stated that "meeting with the experts during the Swap Meet," was the most valuable part of the Pre-Conference Workshops.
This year's Swap Meet is shaping up to be another energizing session with presentations on topics including (in no particular order):
The 2012 Swap Meet is taking place at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, San Diego, CA, USA and is currently scheduled for Monday, December 3rd from 3:00 to 5:00pm US PST. Register for any Pre-Conference Workshop track to gain access to the Swap Meet. Find information on track options here.