- Impact on field of biosurveillance
- Potential to change the way that surveillance is practiced
- Potential to attract scientists from other disciplines
- Educational value to a broader audience
- Scientific achievement
- Innovation of methodology or application
- Rigor of methods and quality of scientific writing
- First prize: Invitation to present at the 2013 ISDS Conference or an invitation to present a featured webinar and 50% discounted 2013 ISDS Conference registration.
- Second prize: $50 Amazon gift certificate and 25% discounted 2013 ISDS Conference registration.
The award winners will be announced on August 6, 2013.
For more information, please click here.
View 2012 Award winners here.