The ICAHS is now accepting submissions for papers and has opened registration:
"The aim of the conference is to gather scientists and policy makers working in the area of animal health surveillance to exchange new ideas and better understand the challenges and opportunities that each group faces, and to develop solutions for future surveillance approaches under considerations of efficiency, cost-effectiveness and quality that fulfill the needs of both policy and science. We hereby invite submissions of papers for oral and poster presentations. Oral presentations will be 15 minutes plus discussion. Details on poster formats will be provided directly to the authors after acceptance of their submission.
Submissions are invited in the following themes:Read the full Call for Paper Submissions
1) Value and evaluation of surveillance systems
2) Design of surveillance for different objectives and populations (developing and developed countries)
3) Data collection, transmission and management
4) Dissemination of surveillance information
5) Training in animal health surveillance
6) Implementation of surveillance"